Over the years I have been told many times, "you need to write a book". Well, I don't know that I will ever feel called to write a book or have the time, so this may be the closest thing to it.

I am a little silly, a bit out spoken and 100% sold out for God! I could not have ever walked the path I have without my friends and family and most of all my God! Through this blog my greatest desire it that it shows the love of a savior and the amazing grace and mercy he has shown through my life!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Dreams that Bloom



  After many years of chasing my dream and waiting on God's timing, I will headed in tomorrow to take a look at my new classroom.  Yep, that is right, I finally have my own class.  I will be teaching Kindergarten.  I am super excited and can't wait to start setting up my class, planning lessons for all the amazing students I have yet to meet.  

I have been praying for this day for years and for the students and the families that will come through the doors of my classroom.  I know that this is right where God has called me to be and trust that I will be able to make a lasting impact on the lives of those I touch.  God has planted this dream and now I see that dream starting to take root.  Like any plant, the root system needs to be in place before you can actually see anything bust through the ground.  I know that over the last 4 years (probably much longer than that too be honest) God has been preparing me for this day.  I have walked through many experiences in my life that have shaped me to be the teacher I am today.  He has placed many people in my path that have impacted me and helped prepare me to be an effective educator.  

I look forward to many days full of joy and laughter in my classroom, a place that children love to come each day and learn about the world around them and one in which they feel loved, accepted and free to be the individual that they were created to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment