Over the years I have been told many times, "you need to write a book". Well, I don't know that I will ever feel called to write a book or have the time, so this may be the closest thing to it.

I am a little silly, a bit out spoken and 100% sold out for God! I could not have ever walked the path I have without my friends and family and most of all my God! Through this blog my greatest desire it that it shows the love of a savior and the amazing grace and mercy he has shown through my life!

Wednesday, July 21, 2021



"You can make many plans, 

but the Lord 's purpose will prevail."

Proverbs 19:21 

Recently, I found myself smack in the middle of a  life that was nothing  I had ever pictured for my future.   Sometimes life takes a turn that we never expected.  Sometimes that comes as a consequence of our own bad decisions.  Sometimes it comes as the result of another's  choice.  And sometimes it's just because we live in a sinful,m broken world.  

No matter how you get there, you look around wondering how things got so off track from the plans you had.  How life looks nothing like you expected it to.   You might be surprised by your circumstances, but God isn't.  Yet, if you take a look around, you just might find that He is using all you face to accomplish His plans.   God is good...really, really good!  He is capable of redemption.  And just when you think you're story is over, He is turning the page to a whole new chapter.   All you have to do is trust in His plan.

Right in the middle of my messed-up plans, God began to show me all the ways I was still blessed.  He gave me peace when all I could see was chaos.  He surrounded me with Godly girlfriends.   Friends who loved me at my messiest and accepted me completely without judgment.  He gave me the strength and confidence to move forward on my own.  He reminded me of my worth, and all the things He says about me that are infinitely more important than what any human says.  

Boy, had I made plans for my life.  I thought I had the future all mapped out.  But all in one swoop, that was ripped out from under me.  But even when my circumstances weren't good...God still was!

God...The God who created the universe.  The God who knows the exact number of hairs on my head.  The God who lives inside me.  That is the God who ultimately orders my steps.  The God whose plans for my life are far greater than anything I can imagine. The God who plants my feet in timely places and provides divine opportunities.  The God who weaves purpose into my story.  The God who never wastes a tear.  The God who uses the dust of what. see as an imploded life to create a beautiful new piece of pottery.   A vessel of redepti9on.   To be used for. His glory & purpose.

The God who takes your broken and shattered plans and uses them for His purpose and your good.  All you have to do is allow Him into your plans and trust that His plans are so much better than anything you ever imagines!




No comments:

Post a Comment